Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Boxycharm

      In mid/late January, I decided to subscribe to Boxycharm Subscription Service. The reason I decided to join this particular service is because it is mostly full sized products. It is a little more than most similar beauty boxes, but since they are full size products, I feel it is a better value than other sample services. Since I subscribed so late in the month, I finally received my box in the first week of February, and this is what I received.


The first thing I pulled from the box, and what I was most excited for, was the body polish. It is called  Reveille Reveille Warm Vanilla Body Polish. This is a full size product that is valued at $16.75. This product is an exfoliating, moisturizing scrub treatment for the body. It polishes away dead surface cells and skin-dulling debris to reveal smoother, softer skin. This is definitely true to it's name. It does exactly what it says and smells oh so yummy too. It smells like sugar cookie dough! I love it!

The second thing I pulled from the box was Be a Bombshell Eye Shadow in the color "Birthday Suit". It is a full sized product and is valued at $14.00. While I love BaB products, I will not likely use this, as the color does not show up on my skin. I tried to swatch it for you, but the camera wouldn't even pic it up, but it would make a great base or even a highlighter.

Now, the next thing I pulled out was the Ofra Liquid Lipstick in the color "Angeles". Due to the color of this product, I expected to hate it from the start. I am not one for nude colors. However, I decided to swatch it, and I am so glad I did. It turned out to be a gorgeous peachy pink color, not the bland nude brown it looks to be in the packaging. This goes on smooth and creamy  and while it looks like a gloss, it feels like a lipstick!! I LOVE this product and I believe it is my favorite out of this box. This is a full-sized product and values at $19.90.

Next came the SPAritual Nail Laquer. Now, the unboxings I had watched on youtube, there were 2 different variations of this polish. The one I received, is called "Quiet Storm" the other was a deeper red color. I originally was hoping for the red, but I am happy that i got the one I did. It is a soft pink color that is just gorgeous. I would recommend at least two coats to get the full beauty out of this product. Another interesting fact is, that this is 100% pure Vegan Nail Lacquer. It is a full sized product valued at $12.00.

The final product that i got in my box, was not one that I had seen in other peoples videos. Originally there was supposed to be a gel eye liner by model inc, but there was some sort of problem with the product, so I got something else. What I got was Deep Sea Cosmetics Intensive Revival Facial Serum.  This is a highly concentrated Vitamin C serum that restores essential moisture from within. Now, I have not had a chance to use this yet, but the packaging is absolutely gorgeous and the little sample size is valued at $49.99! Not bad for a $21.00 a month subscription if you ask me!

So, overall my first Boxycharm box was a complete success and I can not wait to get more! Thanks for reading!! Please consider using my referral link if you want to sign up! 


XoXoXo 
Autumn





No comments:

Post a Comment