Monday, February 17, 2014

J'adore Voxbox from Influenster!

I was selected and received the J'adore VoxBox from Influenster. All the products included were free for me to test, but these are my true and honest opinions of these products.When I got my VoxBox I was pleasantly surprised (my first box) by the size and amount of products in the box. Please note, there was also a bag of Hershey's Kisses in the box as well, but they did not make it past my kiddos.
My kids and their Hershey's Kisses shenanigans. This product really doesn't need reviewing. We love them, plain and simple.

The one product that really captured my attention was the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask. It is a deep cleansing mineral rich clay mask. I could not wait to try this mask, and I think it is my favorite product from the box. It left my skin softer and smoother than I can ever remember. At $9.39 this will most definitely make it into my weekly beauty routine.

Next was the Kiss lashes. They are very pretty and soft. I am sure I would adore them, if I could figure out how to put them on correctly. It would have been nice to have some lash glue included, so that I could have immediately tried them on. Luckily though, I had some glue included with the lashes from my Ipsy bag, so I could try them out. These are $3.99 at Walgreens and CVS.

I am in love with the Frizz Ease as well. I am only on day 2 with this but already my hair is so much smoother and softer. That is probably because its Keratin infused formula. I will use this every time I straighten my hair. You can pick this up for $9.99. Small investment to keep your hair shiny, smooth and protect it from the heat of flat irons.

I also got a few single serve packages of the Red Rose Creme Caramel Tea. This was so rich and yummy, I love it. It is the perfect way to unwind after long days stuck inside with the kids because of the snow. I could see myself relaxing with this every night right before bedtime.

Influenster was also so kind as to include something for my husband.  They sent him  Vaseline Men Spray Lotion. I love love love this! It is very moisturizing and not at all oily, like I thought it would be. It comes out in a continuous spray so you don't have to keep pumping and pumping. Very easy to use and the smell is to die for. I love it.

Thank you so much Influenster, for including me in this VoxBox. It was amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment