Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ipsy February 2014

The whole reason I started this blog, is to let you know about the products I received in my monthly Ipsy bag. Isn't t funny that I have been getting the bag for three months now, and this is my first review?! Well, I must say that February's bag is my favorite so far, and I am very excited to tell you all about it.This months theme was "Looks of Love" and  I got my bag on Valentine's Day, so I found that very fitting.
  

The first thing I want to review, is the POP Beauty Plump Pout. Mine came in Fuchsia Freesia. Upon looking at in in the tube, I was very worried about what looked to be the hot pink lip gloss, but I decided to give it a shot anyway. I was surprised the color was not as intimidating as it looks in the tube and very pretty, but probably something I won't wear until summer. However, there is a slight smell of burned rubber coming from the gloss. At first, I wasn't sure if it was coming for the gloss itself, or the container, but it is most definitely the gloss. It is not completely overpowering so I will still use it once in a while.

Next up, is the Tini Beauty Cordial Cream eyeshadow. I got mine in violet and I adore it. It goes on smooth and is one of the prettiest shades I have ever seen. The only downfall of this product is the packaging.  There was some confusion among some people thinking it was a lip gloss because of the tube and the applicator. That is not enough to keep me from buying it though, it is absolutely gorgeous!

Then we have the Zoya nail polish. It was probably one of the most anticipated things in the Ipsy bag this month. I got mine in Dot, which is a very very pale shade of pink. It is a beautiful color, but too light for me, maybe I will use it for accents or such. It will take probably take a few coats to get the full color payoff, especially since it is so light, but it's a keeper. The picture I am about to post is simply one coat, and very sloppy so keep that in mind.

In my bag, I also got the J.Cat eyelashes in EL13. They are so pretty, I wish I knew how to apply them so that I could try them out. I got lashes in all 3 boxes I received this month and this is the ONLY one that came with lash glue, so that is a major plus.


I also got the Skyn Iceland clay mask. I have not used it yet, as I got another mask in my Voxbox and used it already. I do not want to over process my face so it will go to my bestie to give me a review on it! 

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read my thoughts on Ipsy. If you like what you see, and aren't subscribed yet, please use my link  http://www.ipsy.com/r/1h2c . Thank you so much. Until next time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment